We’re seeking a Master Agreement Negotiator to join our successful team based in London. You will be performing negotiations of Master Trading Netting Agreements with derivative counterparties and directly contributing to the efficient use of capital.
- Previous experience in legal/business support roles. Preferably employed by or seconded to a bank in a documentation / business support roles;
- A qualified Lawyer would be of preference but not essential;
- Languages: not essential, however, French, Italian or German would be useful;
- Excellent technical knowledge and negotiation skills to drive negotiations, assist team members and shape future templates and policies.
- Negotiate and execute master trading agreements, including ISDAs, GMRAs, GMSLAs with clients in accordance with the firm’s policies and procedures, and in an efficient and timely fashion;
- Fostering and managing strong client relationships with clients;
Helping to deliver team and departmental objectives and participating in the development processes, policies and procedures;
- Preparing and delivering training and presentations to colleagues in Legal and other areas;
- Performing quality checks on negotiations conducted by other negotiators prior to execution;
- Fostering and managing a strong internal and external network;
- Comprehensive understanding of each of master trading agreement, including their importance from a credit risk, market risk, operational risk and liquidity perspective;
- Comprehensive understanding of the Banks risk and control framework;
- Thorough understanding of collateral documentation and the balance sheet implications of the elections therein;
- Comprehensive understanding of concepts and principles within CNSG / legal and awareness of the same across other functions;
- Detailed understanding of legal form of companies and funds and the regulatory and structural requirements of dealing with them