D2 Legal Technology is committed to respecting the personal information of all visitors to the site and will ensure that any personal information you provide to us will be stored securely, treated with confidentiality, and processed in accordance with data protection legislation and any other relevant consumer legislation in place to protect you.
Collection of Information
Web Site Traffic Information
We automatically receive the web address of the site that you came from and the IP address of the computer or device that you are using to access our website. We also collect information about the pages of our website you visit while you are on our site, the type of browser you use, and the times you access our website. We use this information to try to understand our visitors’ behavior and preferences in order to develop and improve our products and services, and to manage the load on our servers.
This information is generally not capable of personally identifying you. However, where it does you have the right to require us to stop analysing it by contacting us at the address below.
Our Use of “Cookies”
We use a number of “cookies” on this site. “Cookies” are small files of data that reside on your computer and allow us to recognise if you return to this site using the same computer and browser or visit multiple pages in on site during the same session.
For further information about all the cookies we use, click here
You can turn off cookies by changing your browser settings. For further information about how to do this please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/ .
Please note that switching off cookies may restrict your use of this website.
How we use collected information
- To assist us in developing and enhancing our services and our website, to conduct market analysis and strategic planning and to determine your eligibility to receive offers for special features, promotions, and products; and
- To provide you with information about our services.
We give access to your personal information only to those employees who require it to provide our services.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except in the limited circumstances described below, as permitted by data protection legislation, or with your express permission. These third parties are limited by law or by contract from using the information for secondary purposes beyond the purposes for which your personal information is shared.
- We may disclose personal information to assist us in conducting or co-operating in investigations of fraud or other illegal activity where we believe it is reasonable and appropriate to do so, or as otherwise required to by law.
- We may disclose personal information to service providers who manage various marketing programs on our behalf. We will only transfer your personal information to service providers that commit to the same principles that we adhere to, and we will ensure that all service provider adhere to the same levels of data privacy as we are required to apply to information held in the EEA.
- We may disclose personal information to carefully selected business partners
- We may use IP addresses, browser types and access times to analyse trends, administer the site, improve site performance, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use, and to prevent fraud.
Access to your personal information
You have the right to access any personal information that we hold about. Any access request may be subject to a fee (not to exceed £10) towards our costs in providing you with details of the personal information that we hold about you. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. To obtain a copy of the personal information that we hold about you please contact us via the details below.
D2 Legal Technology is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third party websites or web site links.